Wednesday, February 22, 2012

MTME: Winter Mix 2011

My playlist from Winter 2011:

1. Loud Pipes by Ratatat
2. Can't Hold Us (feat. Ray Dalton) by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
3. Satisfaction by Allen Stone
4. Valerie (Glee Cast Version; originally by Amy Winehouse) from Glee: The Music, Vol. 4
5. Cherry Red by Ida Maria
6. We Are YOung (feat. Janelle Monae) by Fun.
7. When I'm Small by Phantogram
8. Tained Love by My Brightest Diamond
9. Kill! Kill! Kill! by The Pierces
10. Dress and Tie (feat. Darren Criss) by Charlene Kaye
11. West Coast by Nighttiming
12. I Wish I Was The Mood by Neko Case
13. Miss Magnolia by Matt Costa
14. Certainly Tonight by Widower
15. Barton Hollow by The Civil Wars
16. This LIfe (Theme from "Sons of Anarchy") by Curtis Stigers & The Forest Rangers
17. Indoor Voices, Outdoor Dance Moves by Jubilee
18. Break the Chain by Oh Land
19. Strings by Young the Giant
20. Fell It All Around (Theme from "Portlandia") by Washed Out
21. Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men


New songs I've really been grooving to include everything by Grouplove, and the new single from Jack White, "Love Interrupted"...or is that, Interuption? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment