Monday, December 26, 2011

I want 2012 to be BIG

I want to try my hand at boxing. Not kickboxing...BOXING! With a bag! I don't want to hit other people, but it'd be cool I think and some form of "self defense" training, which I have been wanting anyway.

I might take a new language. Portuguese? French?

I'm doing the STP, and a bunch of training rides for it. I might invest in a real road bike.

I'm thinking about my next move. It seems the company is moving very slow about potentially making a Portland office. So now, I'm thinking, since 2012 is going to be a BIG year for being HAPPY and adventurous, I want to move to Wallingford. Maybe back to Fremont, but Fremont proper. We'll see.

I would be excited to hear any suggestions you have for making 2012 BIG and HAPPY and ADVENTUROUS! :)

2 comments:

  1. My goal in 2012 (other than the usual drink more water) is to take more risks. So I'm getting an apartment in the near future, which means a lease, which means I'll be in SJ for a while, even though I don't know how long I'll be at Apple. SO come visit when you can, preferably March or later (a place I like isn't available until after February 20). :)

    ReplyDelete