Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Seattle Bucket List

I've lived in northwestern Washington my entire life. I spent my first 18 years (give or take some months as a baby, before mom and dad bought a house) in the same house in Marysville. Went to college at WWU. Bounced from Marysville, to Seattle, to Kirkland and back to Seattle following college. Still, there are a ton of things I haven't done yet here. And of course, being such a great city, it's ever-evolving and always adding to that long list of awesome things I need to try/do/eat/see. So I'm going to try and create a list. And maybe someday I'll be able to mark it all off. This will be a running list. Don't mind the questions marks, it's just so I have space to add more bullets.

EAT

  • Dinner at Canlis
  • Dinner on top of the Space Needle at Sky City Restaurant
  • Sushi and Mashiko
  • ?
  • ?
DO
  • Ride the Great Wheel
  • Go bird watching at Semiahmoo for migrating shore birds and/or down the Skagit during winter roosting months
SEE
  • ?
OUTSIDE SEATTLE
  • Visit the Hoh Rainforest
  • Visit Mt. Rainier
  • Visit Mt. St. Helens
  • Visit Lake Chelan
  • Wine tasting in Columbia Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment